Monday 14 October 2013

My Personal Statement

This outfit is a party outfit is good to wear in in a girl’s night out or even a family get together because it is a simple dress with not much sequence or fabric that stands out, this outfit can also be worn at Christmas parties that is because the colour of the designs on this dress are like reddish maroon, green and beige and those colours match that season.  The idea that I had behind this garment is was inspired from the early 70s hippie and that is because in that period of time the colours of fashion was not as groovy and also they wore a lot of bows on their garments and in  that time their dresses weren’t as short they were at knee length.



The materials that I used to make my garment was from a dress that I had from 3 years ago I brought it from a shop in spindles and also I used my shirt that I wore in high school and the extra material that I used on the garment was provided from college. I am not sure how much the dress exactly was but I think it was about £5.00 and the shirt that I used was around £4.00 and also the other fabric I used was provided from college so it didn’t cost me.



My ambitions for the further are to become a fashion designer also I want to become tailor that sews the clothes that I have designed and also sew other designer’s clothes I also a wide interest in Islamic studies so I also have an ambition of becoming an Islamic scholar that  gives speeches and also teaches other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment